Tuesday, September 30, 2008

100% better than Applebee's!!

Just on the border of Apple Valley and Burnsville, Minnesota is located an excellent family dining experience called - Giuseppe Restaurant -- located at 14600 Wood Park Shoppes. I must say the strip mall exterior is very deceiving.

This Italian restaurant is managed by the brother of the more well known - Stephano's Restaurant -- also in Burnsville. Little did I know but this family is Lebanese but they know how to cook Italian food. I had the seafood jambalaya which my wife could not even look at since apparently the site of squid and octopus waiting for me to consume them is a turn off for her :-)

The food is excellent, the wait staff is personable and attentive, and the owner makes you feel like family so overall a very pleasant dining experience. I will give it a 3.5 on my 5 point rating scale.

I am not posting at this blog very often since my writing time is being consumed by this new website --

www.regularfolksunited.com

I hope readers join me in the discussion.

Todd

No comments: