Wednesday, September 03, 2008

new website needs writers

If any of my blog readers share my world view which I roughly summarize as:

  • "fly over country" is a great place to live
  • governments cause more problems than they "fix"
  • many big government advocates actually want to keep the poor and ignorant in our country, poor and ignorant
  • God, family, and duty are central pillars to guide our actions

then I believe I have the website for if you are a current or aspiring writer. Think of this new website as your personal newspaper where you can guarantee your thoughts will get published.

The website I am talking about is called -- REGULAR FOLKS UNITED -- and can be found at:

http://www.regularfolksunited.com/

I am a regular writer there so let me encourage you to get involved.

Let the revolution begin,

Todd

No comments: