Friday, February 24, 2006

Dell-lays




As I left Vienna this week for meetings in Brussels a white line appeared on my lap top screen which evolved into an array of colors and white space that ultimately consumed nearly 30% of my screen space. This technical challenge left me unable to work efficiently and more importantly prevented me from updating my blog daily!!

But after a short telephone call with Dell Computer's help desk in the USA, some email correspondence, and a visit from a Flemish-speaking technician this morning my Dell Latitude D505 lap top looks as good as new again.

Despite from typos in the transfer of my contact information from the tech help line person in the USA to his Belgian colleague everything worked very well today with the repair being completed around 10 am this morning so essentially it was completed in less than 24 hours. I must say I am impressed with Dell's customer service.


Blog on,

Todd

No comments: